Essex Outdoors four centres in Essex offer a full range of activities to excite and inspire. Schools and youth groups can benefit from high quality outdoor education, from activity days and Forest Schools through to residential experiences and adventurous expeditions:
- Residential and day visits for primary and secondary schools and academies
- Environment education for all key stages
- Development programmes to help children, young people and adults realise their potential
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award training programmes and expeditions at all levels
- Essex Schools Expeditions, a dedicated programme providing adventurous, challenging and fun trips abroad for young people
Specifically designed programmes are also available to support key educational objectives and developmental areas, for example,
Year 3 Activity Days which support the transition from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 2.
The centres in Bradwell, Danbury and Mersea will shortly benefiting from a £2m investment in new activities, accommodation and facilities which will be available from April 2017.
In addition, Essex Outdoors offers a comprehensive range of courses to aid personal and professional development including National Water Safety Management, First Aid and Forest School Teacher Skills Training.