Why your school could benefit from a Pupil Premium Healthcheck
In the current and future financial year, schools are due to receive additional funding to spend on improving outcomes for disadvantaged pupils.
With this funding comes an expectation from DfE and Ofsted that schools will spend these funds effectively to ensure that attainment and achievement gaps are closing between eligible pupils and their peers in the school as well as all pupils nationally..
To support this aim, we offer the following external healthcheck of provision and outcomes for pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium.
Who can benefit?
The Pupil Premium Healthcheck can help the senior leadership teams and governors in infant, junior, primary and secondary schools as well as Pupil Referral Units and special schools to improve their understanding of, and evidence their use of, the Pupil Premium.
- Analysis of external and school data prior to visit
- Audit of current use of Pupil Premium funding
- Validation of school impact assessment during visit
- Advice on refining systems and accountability to ensure funding is having the greatest impact, drawing on national and local guidance
- A comprehensive, written report for school leadership and governors outlining key strengths and possible areas for development
A bespoke programme, tailored to your needs, will be designed with you based on an available menu of activities, contact us to speak to one of our advisers.
In addition to the programmes listed above, we also provide high quality, flexible adviser support tailored to the individual
needs of your school. Please email us for further information or to discuss your
school or network's needs.
Email Us >>
EES are committed to helping schools achieve the best possible outcomes for all pupils. Our Professional Development team
is part of the range of services we have bought together to work in partnership with you to achieve this.
Learn More >>