Are You Ofsted-Ready?
How the EES for Schools Subscription can support you:
- provides tools for self-evaluation
- offers a range of materials to improve provision and outcomes for pupils
- works with you to review your school's readiness for Ofsted inspection
- ensures you keep up-to-date with changes to the inspection process
Along with the above support, our Ofsted-Ready Subscription offers:
- three half-day workshops for up to fours delegates per school, covering relevant topics and changes in framework
- a one-day Ofsted-Ready review by two of our Ofsted-trained leadership advisers at a time to suit you
- advice on refining systems and evidence to support you in the presentation of your school to inspection teams
- a comprehensive written report, outlining key strengths and suggestions for future development
EES for Schools offers a flexible subscription, which schools can join at any time. For further information or to subcribe please email consultancy.training@EESforschools.org
In addition to the programmes listed above, we also provide high quality, flexible adviser support tailored to the individual
needs of your school. Please email us for further information or to discuss your
school or network's needs.
Email Us >>
EES are committed to helping schools achieve the best possible outcomes for all pupils. Our Professional Development team
is part of the range of services we have bought together to work in partnership with you to achieve this.
Learn More >>