At EES for Schools we have a highly trained team of professional education advisers, with extensive knowledge and experience in both the primary and secondary phases, available to support your school.
The Education Adviser Team are Ofsted trained and includes those who have been headteachers, experienced senior leaders and subject specialists.
- coaching, consultancy and advice on all aspects of school leadership, teaching and learning
- support for all stakeholders including: middle leaders, governors, teaching assistants and newly qualified teachers
- consultancy to support (this is not an exhaustive list): headteacher performance management, provision for vulnerable groups
and curriculum development
- experienced moderators for KS1 and KS2
We are flexible in our approach and work at a time and location to suit you. Please click on the links below for more information about the support services we offer.
- Assessment Leader Programme
- English Curriculum Support
- Headteacher Performance Management
- Leadership Partnership Programme
- Mathematics Curriculum Support
- Pupil Premium Healthcheck
- Teaching Assistants
- Teaching & Learning Review
- Virtual Leadership Academy
- Website Compliance Check
Contacts us today to speak to one of our advisers.