Academy Pre-Conversion Support
Our breadth of knowledge and experience mean we can support, advise, guide and inform you through the pre-conversion stage.
Key Features and Benefits
- Providing professional and independent advice and support for schools right at the start of the decision-making process.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders in individual schools or across a range of sites, ensuring they have all the facts required and are confident to make their own judgement on the benefits of conversion.
- Engaging fully with schools in identifying the relevant academy model, as well as highlighting strengths and weaknesses of any existing model that may have been proposed.
- Working hand-in-hand with schools to develop strategic plans and reviewing them on a regular basis, to identify milestones and check the progress made towards actual conversion.
- Identifying the training needs to senior leaders and governors. Developing and implementing a bespoke training programme that will ensure a successful and painless academy conversion.
In additon to this, we also offer an Academy Conversion Support service to provide advice and assistance throughout the conversion process.
Contact us for further information and to discuss your requirements.
Review of Governance
Effective governance is pivotal to school improvement and the continued success of the school. Since April 2013 over 120 governing boards have benefited from an EES for Schools Review of Governance (RoG). They have become an established tool to support proactive governing boards in their self-evaluation and as a health check in preparation for inspection.
Learn More >>
EES are committed to helping schools achieve the best possible outcomes for all pupils. Our Professional Development team
is part of the range of services we have bought together to work in partnership with you to achieve this.
Learn More >>