Test Analysis Suite (TAS)
Test Analysis Suite (TAS) is an online tool which allows both teachers and pupils to analyse and evaluate performance across a range of tests. It is a great way of increasing pupil performance through active involvement in their progress as well as empowering them to identify their own strengths and areas for development.
It incorporates templates to analyse a range of tests including Key Stage 1 and 2 SATs, non-statutory tests, National Curriculum, Rising Star progress and end of year optional tests, even your own school-designed tests.
- Detailed question level analysis informs gaps in learning and curriculum develop
- Find out how pupils performed against assessment foci or individual questions
- Pupil access allows complete engagement with identifying next steps in learning
- Updated every year to include all Statutory and optional tests in KS1 and KS2
- Accessible on a range of devices including Android tablets and iPads
Senior leaders and teachers can use TAS to identify areas for development and to inform planning and resourcing for groups and cohorts.
Pupils can also access TAS to review their performance and consult example answers. This ability to self-evaluate encourages pupils to consider next steps and where improvement may be needed.
Contact us to find out more.