Target Tracker Multi
Target Tracker Multi is an intuitive system designed for groups of schools, academy chains and local authorities to compare and analyse data to create a ‘big picture’, while still meeting individual needs.
Target Tracker Multi has a simple interface which allows users to compare and identify areas where good practice and success can be shared, as well as where schools can work together to improve. This approach is incredibly cost-effective for schools and results in real savings, in both time and budgets.
- Data can be easily compared across schools to identify strengths for sharing best practice or issues that need support and development
- ‘Big picture’ comparison of attainment, progress and targets can be tracked for key groups including gender, Pupil Premium, SEN and ethnicity
- Track children working at age-related expectations under the National Curriculum
- A range of reports for detailed analysis of the data
- Progress comparison against targets for specific groups of children
Data can be uploaded quickly and simply via the web on PCs, laptops, iPads and tablets, allowing groups of schools to collect and analyse data in a central place to identify trends and issues for school improvement.
Not using Target Tracker in your school yet?
Call us on 0345 200 8600 (option 1) or email at:enquiries.TT@eesforschools.org
To contact our Target Tracker customer helpline please call:0345 200 8600 (option 2)
Join over 4,000 schools currently using Target Tracker
Contact us today to start using Target Tracker in your school.
Need More Information?
See the software in action and speak to one of our expert advisers at our Target Tracker demonstrations.