Based on 'The 25 Characteristics of High-Performing Schools', School Effectiveness+ (SE+) is a complete school effectiveness and support system for schools. SE+ helps you assess strengths, prioritise improvements, work with other schools, deliver good outcomes, and evidence progress to Ofsted.
SE+ enables the senior leadership team, including the governing body, to carry out a comprehensive evaluation of the school in one single diagnostic process. School self-assessment is combined with the views of pupils, parents, staff and governors which are electronically gathered and analysed. The result is a detailed ‘Maturity Profile’ which identifies the school’s strengths and priorities for development. The resulting analysis can automatically populate a School Development Plan and be presented as an electronic Self Evaluation Form (SEF) organised under the current Ofsted schedule headings. Schools in Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) or clusters can also benchmark and compare performance with partner schools, leading to enhanced collaborative improvement work within a common framework.
School Effectiveness+ Self-Evaluation Portal
- evaluate your school against 'The 25 Characteristics of High-Performing Schools'
- run electronic surveys of parents, pupils, staff and governors to inform the school’s evaluation
- generate a real-time ‘Maturity Profile’
- build your School Development Plan based on the priorities that are automatically identified
- benchmark against other schools produce informative reports for your staff, governors, Trust, Local Authority (LA) or Ofsted
- use it online, anywhere, on PC, smartphone or tablet
School Effectiveness+ was developed by EES for Schools in partnership with:
- Professor David Hawker
- Prue Barnes, Executive Headteacher
- Newport Federation of Schools
- Lyons Hall Primary School
- Dr Judy Larsen
- Rosemary Lovatt, National Leader of Governance
- Dr Paula Bosanquet, University of East London
Winner of EducationInvestor Award 2016 - School Improvement Service
We are now recruiting schools for the next cohort of SE+.
Need More Information?
Joining SE+ will benefit your school, your staff and your pupils in so many ways.